Since it first started its transportation business, Limocar has positioned itself as an inter-city bus service with three major objectives:
- To provide a fast, reliable, frequent, and on-time transportation service
- To offer customers an enriched travel experience by optimizing the scheduling and duration of their travels
- To offer a quality customer service that facilitates the mobility of all users
With a view to offering an ever-improving quality of travel, Limocar has developed new coaches that are equally adapted to a working clientele, children or the elderly. Limocar offers many advantages:
- No traffic thanks to the reserved lane
- Free Wi-Fi Internet on board
- Functional areas for travellers (electric outlets, shelves, drink holder)
- All tickets can be read on smart phones (electronic format)
- Toilets on every bus
- Free Park and Ride lots, free Internet on board, electric outlets, etc.)
A few precisions on the Limocar network
- 1 express line
- 1 local line
- 1 regional line
- 170 km of itineraries
- 14 agencies
A few figures on the Limocar enterprise
- 14 departures / day in both directions (12 express and 2 local)
- 300,000 passengers / year
- 14 deluxe coaches including 4 coaches accessible to persons with reduced mobility
Thanks to the services of a dedicated team of over 30 drivers, Limocar travels an average of 2 million kilometres a year.
Acknowledged for its efficiency, Limocar is highly rated by its customers (88% say they are very satisfied with overall punctuality and the schedules proposed in May 2012).
The Veolia Transdev Group
The Limocar inter-city bus service is operated by Veolia Transdev Canada.
Relying on a global team of close to 1,000 employees and a fleet of about 700 vehicles, Veolia Transdev Canada offers its partners and its clientele a host of incomparable services.
The following partners:
- Municipalités régionales de comté (MRC)
- Conseils intermunicipaux de transport (CIT)
- Organismes municipaux et intermunicipaux de transport (OMIT)
- Schools and school boards
- Public transit companies
- Citizens organizations
have access to a range of quality transportation services:
As a duly accredited representative of Société de l’assurance automobile du Québec (SAAQ), Veolia Transdev also offers a mechanical inspection service.
More than a mere bus service operator, Veolia Transdev believes in implementing durable mobility solutions that are also innovative, high-performance and integrated. In doing so, we hope to contribute to the harmonious development of communities.
With its worldwide roots, diversity of resources and capacity for innovation, Veolia Transdev is uniquely able to identify and understand the expectations of organizations in charge of traveller transportation. More importantly, we are also able to meet these expectations very effectively.